*** With effect from 1 April 2014, Singapore will move to an integrated air quality reporting index, where PM2.5 will be incorporated into the current Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) as its sixth pollutant parameter. This app has been updated to support this new change. ***
Haze is traditionally an atmospheric phenomenon where dust, smoke and other dry particles obscure the clarity of the sky. Though not a common occurrence in Singapore, it does still happen from time to time especially during the Southwest Monsoon season from June to September.
Haze@SG is useful utility that allows you to check the hourly Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) on the go. PSI is a measurement developed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) which provides an accurate, timely and easily understandable indicator of daily levels of air pollution.
– Access to hourly PSI (3-hours, PM2.5 Concentration based) from NEA on the go.
– Access to hourly PSI (24-hours, PM2.5 Concentration based) across Singapore from NEA on the go.
– Understand what the current PSI means to you
– Share the current PSI with your friends and family and keep them informed and safe!
– Turn off/on PSI alert notification.
This app is developed without any involvement of NEA. Any inaccuracies found are not the responsibility of and should not be attributed to NEA.